Friday 27 July 2012

CEX online. Great Job!


A small update to my earlier post about buying films online:

In the earlier post I noted that I've had mixed success ordering from the CEX website, but this week I saw that they had Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! Season 1 on DVD for £5.  I couldn't resist giving it a go - this is not an easy disc to find and I love Tim and Eric's masterpiece.  Amazon were offering it for just under £10 excluding postage.  So I ordered the DVD on Wednesday evening from CEX with the standard £2.50 postage.  They sent a confirmation email Thursday morning (before 10am) that it had been shipped.  It arrived Friday morning.  Wow.  I watched a bunch of episodes today, the disc is perfect.  CEX win!  If you are an amazon or play devotee, I suggest always checking the CEX site just in case you can find it cheaper and get it faster.

Hooray!

L

No comments: